Even though I'm obsessed with Butter London's West End Wonderland, my go to glitter polish is Sally Hansen's Gem Crush. I only have two (and that breaks my heart) but I'm obsessed. The glitter goes on in big amounts and it dries very quickly.
Each bottle has two colors. Big Money is a small gold glitter mixed with a gorgeous larger color of pink glitter. Showgirl Chic is small shimmery silver with larger blue specs. Both are gorgeous over either light or dark bases (I'm wearing very light base colors in this photo for both).
- Base Coat (Sinful Colors)
- Frosted Lilac (Love My Nails)
- Cinderella (Sinful Colors)
- Showgirl Chic (Sally Hansen Gem Crush)
- Big Money (Sally Hansen Gem Crush)
- Top Coat (Seche Vite)