That's how long I have until I hit the big 3-0.
While the idea of turning 30 doesn't really scare me, I do happen to punch my husband anytime he tells me that I'm closer to 30 than 20, or he accidentally tells people that I already am 30 - especially considering he's four months and one day older than I am and thus will turn 30 before me.
I used to look at the 30 Before 30 lists and think, "Oh big whoop, it's not like you haven't accomplished anything in life!" And now as I begin to count down the days, I have been wondering - what have I done with my 20's? Certainly I've accomplished a lot, and I will not get down on myself, but there are things I do want to accomplish before I enter into my fourth decade of life. Things on my bucket list that I want to be time specific. Goal oriented.
And as always ... a little untypical.
- Get to a healthy weight.
- Learn another language (does not have to be fluently).
- Sign Language
- Take classes at local parks and recreation centers.
- See a Broadway Performance
- Participate and complete NaNoWriMo (Nov 2012/13)
- See the River of Lights.
- Go up the Sandia Aerial Tramway.
- Learn to play at least one song on the piano.
- Celebrate my 10 Year Wedding Anniversary - in style! (Feb 2014)
- Learn how to shoot photographs in manual mode.
- Read the scriptures cover to cover
- The Bible
- The Book of Mormon
- Doctrine and Covenants
- Pearl of Great Price
- Walk Like MADD (2013/2014)
- The Dirty Dash (Sept 2013/14)
- Race for the Cure (Oct 2012/13/14)
- Duke City Marathon (Oct 2012/13/14)
- Turkey Trek (Nov 2012/13/14)
- Doggie Dash and Dawdle (Nov 2012/13/14)
- Sweetheart Run (Feb 2013/14)
- Shamrock Shuffle (Mar 2013/14)
- Albuquerque Half Marathon (Apr 2013/14)
- Run for the Zoo (May 2013/14)
- Miles for Smiles (June 2013)
- Firecracker 5k (July 2013)
- Rio Grande Half Marathon (Aug 2013)
- The Color Run (Aug 2013)